- WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS OVER 2 YEARS, PARTNERSHIP- OPERATED. BY BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Store Hours:
Monday through Friday 8;30am to 5 pm
Sunday 12 am to 4 pm
- Our services include; Grooming, DNA, Boarding, ALL BIRD SUPPLIES.
Health of Bird:
- It is our desire to sell only healthy birds. While we cannot control their environment once they leave us, you are encouraged to take the bird to an Avian (Bird) vet within 2 days from the date of sale (obviously if you are purchasing a hand-feeding bird we are asking you to take the bird purchased to the vet once you pick it up from the store). Should the vet find any serious health problems and you bring documentation, we will issue you store credit or exchange the bird or pay for the medication at our discretion. If the bird is never taken for an initial health exam when it leaves the store, we will not be responsible for anything that occurs with the bird. We cannot exchange or give credit for the following reasons: Change of mind, jealousy (by other pets), allergies (we do sympathize), or lack of allowance of adjustment time for the bird to its new surroundings.
- When a bird is purchased you will receive a care sheet explaining the proper acclimation times, the variety of foods, fruits, and vegetables to feed your baby. As always our staff is always a phone call, e-mail, or message away for all of your questions and or concerns.
- We guarantee if you ever decide you can no longer keep the bird, we will take the bird back without judgment. We understand that while people have the best intentions, sometimes circumstances change. We will ALWAYS take the bird back.
- In addition, it’s also good to have some long-term plans in effect in the event you as a responsible pet owner can no longer keep your bird due to illness or some unseen circumstance, or death. Make sure there are some arrangements made and they should be in writing to make sure that they are followed and the bird is properly taken care of. Please feel free to notify us about anything.
- Deposits to hold birds: We require 1/3 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit to hold all birds. The bird must be paid in full once weaned and prior to leaving our facility.
We also rescue or re-home birds. We have different permanent programs, homes, and sanctuary living to accommodate the needs of the birds. Please inquire within to speak with a specialist.
Shipping is available within the United States and Europe the cost of shipping starts at $40 within the USA and $100 in Europe.